Modern Slavery Statement
This statement sets out the steps the company has taken to ensure slavery and human trafficking are not taking place in our business or supply chain.
Ian Holdsworth Chartered Surveyors provides a client focused service, tailored to the needs and property requirements and our practice is based on principle of delivering a high standard of personal service and commitment to all our clients. Ian Holdsworth Chartered Surveyors is committed to eliminating modern slavery and human trafficking. We are committed to ensuring that that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or any part of our business.
We ensure that all our employees have the right to work and are employed in accordance with current legislation. Our employees are provided with copies of the following:
- Dignity at Work Policy;
- Anti-Bribery Policy;
- Whistleblowing Policy; and
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy.
Employees receive appropriate training and awareness information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking and are encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions to Ian Holdsworth, the Managing Director.
- We have built long standing relationships with local suppliers;
- We expect our suppliers to comply with employment and minimum wage legislation;
- Where we contract the services of temporary staff we ensure any company providing those staff holds the same values as ourselves by annually reviewing their policies relating to modern slavery, whistleblowing and anti-bribery along with their Right to Work Check Policy;
- We review our supplier list annually and assess the potential risk of slavery and trafficking in that supply chain. Where there is a risk we require confirmation of compliance with all employment legislation.
- We monitor any adverse media against our suppliers.
This Statement is reviewed annually by the Directors
Dated 13th November 2019