Information we collect from you
We collect and store the following data:
Information you provide to us by correspondence, email or telephone and which may include:
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Land ownership information;
- Bank account details.
Website usage information. We collect, store and use the following kinds of data when you connect to our website:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this web site (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- Information that you may provide us via our email contact page;
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the usage of our website by all visitors. Google Analytics generates statistical and graphical information about how our website is used. This information is then stored by Google and used by us to analyse the use and effectiveness of the website;
How we use your information
Personal data held by us will be used:
- to assist in any enquiries you may have;
- to help provide any service that you may instruct us on;
- To communicate with you directly;
- To assist in improving and monitoring use of the website.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, suppliers, agents or sub-contractors insofar as is reasonably necessary. We may also disclose information about you as follows:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention);
- To any purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
How we store your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to protect all data and prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information by:
- keeping personal data up to date;
- storing it on our secure servers;
- destroying it securely;
- not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; and
- protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible, in any way, for the privacy policies or the practices of any of these websites.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold;
- The right to request we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary;
- The right to request that the data controller (IHCS) provide the data subject with their personal data and data portability;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
We retain your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary, processing it lawfully to complete received instructions and to comply with relevant legislation.
How to contact us
Post: Ian Holdsworth Chartered Surveyors, Lara House, 6 Normanton Lane, Bottesford, Nottingham, NG13 0EL
Phone: 01949 844133