Refurbishment and Maintenance
Since inception the Practice has carried out, on behalf of residential clients, the design and supervision of residential refurbishment, conversion and maintenance schemes. This work is for a range of private and Plc clients, including a number of Housing Associations in the East Midlands. We also regularly specify and supervise maintenance work for flat managers dealing with reactive and routine maintenance to properties throughout the Midlands. IHCS Ltd. offers the following services:
- Preparation of works schedules
- Submission of Section 20 Reports
- Detailed costing of schemes
- Design drawings
- Structural analysis
- Obtaining Planning, Building Control and other necessary consents
- Preparation of specifications
- Tendering and adjudication
- Supervision of contractors
- Final certification.
Other Building Surveying work includes Defect Analysis, Advice on Subsidence Damage and dealing with contractor construction disputes.