IHCS Ltd provides survey services to the legal profession, businesses and private individuals.
Our comprehensive service includes:-
- Review & interpretation of existing plans
- Site surveys of internal arrangements
- Site surveys of external boundaries
- Plans in CAD, GIS or paper format
- Comparative plans overlaying Land Registry Data or title plans onto survey results.
Land Registry Compliant Plans
The Practice provides the following plan services, with all plans prepared to Land Registry
- Land acquisition drawings
- Lease Plans
- Easement and Wayleave plans
- Access and Right of Way plans
- Ownership identification plans
- Route plans.
These plans are prepared at competitive prices and in accordance with client specifications.
Geographical Information Services and Land Ownership Referencing
The Practice has worked on large scale projects with complex land referencing requirements
for many years. We have developed bespoke GIS systems to collect this information and
present it in real time graphical and tabular formats, using widely compatible software
applications. This includes the use of GPS hand held equipment in the field to ensure spatial
accuracy linked to the GIS application.
IHCS Ltd. has designated staff with long experience of working in this specialist area
throughout all regions of the UK.